Peter Kohl, President,
founded Zwiesler Resources, Inc. (ZRI) in 2006 as global resource of
innovative and cost-effective traffic control equipment. ZRI works
closely with companies that develop hardware and software for
intersection traffic control and related applications.
Mr. Kohl has been
active in the traffic control industry since 1966, and has served in
corporate management positions including sales, marketing, new
business development, and new product development. He has traveled
extensively internationally, providing him with a first-hand
understanding of international traffic control requirements. His
extensive knowledge includes:
- Intersection timing and control.
- Traffic cabinet design & wiring.
- Traffic controller standards.
- NTCIP standards.
- Traffic signal standards and
- Traffic hardware testing and
- Application of solar power to
- Interconnect/modem technology.
- Traffic coordination.
- Central traffic control systems.
- Traffic preemption systems for
- Traffic priority systems for
- Making intersection controller
- Troubleshooting malfunctioning
traffic hardware & systems.
- Reduction of legal liability
associated with traffic control.